Easy Mustard-stuffed chicken Directions, Mustard-stuffed chicken, Practical Mustard-stuffed chicken
PREP: 10 MINS COOK: 20 MINS EASY SERVES 4
- 125g ball mozzarella, torn into small pieces
- 50g strong cheddar, grated
- 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breast fillets
- 8 smoked streaky bacon rashers
- Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6. Mix the cheeses and mustard together. Cut a slit into the side of each chicken breast, then stuff with the mustard mixture. Wrap each stuffed chicken breast with 2 bacon rashers – not too tightly, but enough to hold the chicken together. Season, place on a baking sheet and roast for 20-25 mins.